What: An on-site exhibition & online art auction fundraiser
Why: To benefit BMoCA’s exhibition and education programs and support our local artist community
Where: On-site at BMoCA & online
When: September 17 – October 2, 2021
How can you participate?
- Purchase your ticket to the Opening Reception ($40) or the exhibition and online art auction ($15/$10 members)
- $40 tickets to the Opening Reception include exhibition and auction access for the duration of ARTMIX, both on-site and online
- $15/$10 tickets provide access online starting on September 17th at 6pm and on-site starting on September 18th.
- Buy art at the auction where 60% of all sales proceeds benefit BMoCA and 40% go directly to the artist. You can visit BMoCA to view the curated exhibition where all works are for sale, or view detailed photos of each artwork virtually – the virtual exhibition is always open!
- Buy a VIP event for an exclusive private dining experience at the museum (contact email@example.com for more information).
Thank you to our generous sponsors
Crestone Capital, Bradshaw Plumbing & Heating, Cured, Frasier Retirement Community, Moxie Sozo, Rowdy Mermaid, Spirit Hound Distillers, Suerte Tequila, Uhl’s Brewing Company, B town wine + spirits, Boulder Blooms, and D&K Printing
Thank you to our Host Committee
Jeff Barnow, Tracey & Todd Bradshaw, Amy & Steve Carpenter, Tom Carter, Hollis Daniel, Sandra Firmin & John Quinan, Beth Isacke, Jennifer & Josh Mesinger, Bob Morehouse & Noel Maye, Peri Rigler, Tess Roering & Nathan Dopp, Nancy & Mike Rowe, Christine & Don Springer, and Amber Story