Experience the art scene in Mexico City with BMoCA and Art Students League of Denver (ASLD) in February 2015! Guests will enjoy VIP access to Zona Maco and Material Art Fair as well as visits to galleries, private collections, and artist studios. Celebrating its 12th Maco is an art fair that has become a highlight of the international art calendar. Material Art Fair, begun in 2014, is a contemporary art fair dedicated to emerging practices. Over the course of the week, guests will explore the sites, restaurants, and attractions of Mexico City with the Executive Directors of BMoCA and ASLD as their guides.
- 5 nights in Hotel Condesa
- VIP access to Zona Maco
- VIP access to Material Art Fair
- Cocktail welcome reception
- 3 dinners
- Transportation in Mexico City
- Access to private collections and artist studios
*Please note that pricing does not include airfare, gratuity, or transportation from the airport to Hotel Condesa. Guests are responsible for their flight reservations.
- Single guest (room with one queen bed): $3,050
- Two guests (room with one queen bed): $2,600
- Two guests (room with two queen beds): $2,900
*All pricing is listed per person.
Reservations are required and space is extremely limited. To register, please contact Jordan Robbins at Jordan@bmoca.org or 303.443.2122.
Itinerary, subject to change:
Tuesday, February 3
- All day: Arrivals in Mexico City
- 7pm Cocktail welcome reception at Hotel Condesa
Wednesday, February 4
- 10am: Gallery tour
- Noon: Lunch at artist studio
- 3pm: Opening Events at Zona Maco
Thursday, February 5
- All day: Zona Maco
- 3pm: Material Art Fair
- 7pm: Dinner
Friday, February 6
- 10am: Slim Collection and Jumex Collection
- 1pm: Zona Maco and Material Art Fair
Saturday, February 7
Free time to explore Mexico City.
Recommendations for activities, galleries, and restaurants will be provided.
Sunday, February 8
*More details for the itinerary will be announced soon.