Please see the detail below on steps the museum is taking to ensure you are comfortable during your visit, and we look forward to seeing you!
What should you know before you visit?
- Visitation has limited capacity consistent with current public health orders.
- If you have any questions please call the museum at 303-443-2122. If the museum is closed at the time of your call, please dial extension 101 to leave a message which will be returned within 24 hours.
- Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment.
- State requirements for masks will be enforced. Visitors will not be allowed entry without adequate face covering, which must be worn at all times by adults and children over 2.
- Please practice social distancing – staying at least six feet away from visitors who are not in your party.
- Hand sanitizer is available on-site for your use, and touchable surfaces are disinfected multiple times per day.
- Visitors Services staff will be wearing masks and using gloves as appropriate. There will be a plexiglass guard on the front desk between Visitor Services staff and visitors.
- The museum shop is open, but please use hand sanitizer before picking up any of the items. All items will need to be purchased with credit cards. Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment.
- Public restrooms are not currently available.
- As always, food and drink is not allowed in the museum galleries.