BMoCA is preparing to re-launch a new membership with the museum called Friends with Benefits (“FWB”). We will celebrate with a themed party to officially re-launch the Friends with Benefits membership!
To purchase tickets, click here!
- Tickets: $30 in advance / $40 at the door
- Food/Booze: taco bar, dessert and unlimited select cocktails/beer/wine
- Entertainment: 10 min overview of the museum, crafting, networking, drinking, live band, and a live artist will be painting during the event
*Check out our live band, Augustus here!
- Location: Downtown Boulder, 1048 Pearl Street, 4th Floor (take elevators in lobby to 4th floor)
- Theme/Attire: Midsummer Night’s Dream (come dressed in business casual, cocktail attire, flower crowns or in full out costume if you feel so inclined!)
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS MEMBERSHIP
-A membership/affinity group that gives you the following – unlimited access to the museum, a $100 ticket to ARTMIX (annual gala for the museum – amazing event), and two exclusive FWB events (private tour of a local artist’s studio and a unique concert at BMoCA), in addition to other perks.
- Costs: $200 annual membership if purchased before or at the event / $250 if purchased after the event. If you buy a membership, you will not need to buy a ticket to this event as it is included in the membership!!!!
All are welcome!